Click the links below to see the detailed installation instructions for exhaust mufflers and header pipe systems.
- It is impossible for us to say if you are able to install your new header pipes yourself or if you should ask your local mechanic to do it.
- We have no idea about your mechanical skills or the content of your toolbox, but basically it is not considered a difficult operation to install our products.
- The most important advice we can provide is to make sure you do not rush the installation !
- Take your time and make sure that everything is assembled correctly and that all items with a thread are tightened correctly. Use the correct tools for the job, don’t force anything in place, stop working if something doesn’t fit and find out why.
- You want to end up with an improved bike, not to destroy something expensive !